For temporary crown and bridge restorations, inlays, onlays and veneers
- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time
- Easy finishing due to smooth surfaces of the printed objects
- Outstanding dimensional stability and strength of the printed objects precise and dimensionally stable fit
- Extremely short fabrication times and low material consumption equate to cost-efficient production in the laboratory
- Three shades according to the proven VITA* classical shades: A2, A3, C2
- Satisfies all the requirements for a Class IIa* medical device
There are no reviews yet.