Effective date: December 26, 2018. Ergometa (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.ergometa.com website (the “Service”). This Return Policy describes how returns are handled when you visit or make a purchase from http://www.ergometa.com (the “Site”).
Return Goods Authorization
All returns must be authorized by Ergometa prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 90 day of purchase. Authorizations are valid for 30 days. Return goods authorizations (RGAs) may be arranged either phoning Support at 1-877-316-8085 or by contacting a Ergometa sales representative. Unauthorized returns may be returned to customer at customer’s expense, destroyed by Ergometa at Ergometa’s discretion, or subject to additional charges without credit being issued to customer. This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return goods terms and conditions.
After obtaining an RGA, each return must include the following information:
- Customer’s name, address and account number.
- RGA number.
- Original PO number or original Ergometa order number.
- Lot number and expiration dates where applicable.
Defective products are returnable with prior authorization. Non-defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization from Ergometa, if such products are in salable condition and suitable for restocking. Freight and restocking may apply as noted in the Restocking Fee Scheduled listed below. Product must be returned within 90 days of receipt.
The following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than three months prior to return request.
- Products considered hazardous materials.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Refrigerated items.
- Packs broken, breached or damaged.
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Returns prohibited by state law*.
- Products with less than 3 months shelf life remaining based on expiration dates.
- Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees.
- Issuance of an RGA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
*Each state has individual laws, all returns are subject to approval of Ergometa Regulatory Affairs.
Damages or Shortages
In an effort to minimize any delay in resolving a damage or shortage claim, customer is required to count all receipts prior to customer’s acceptance of delivery from the carrier. All damages or shortages must be noted on the carrier’s freight bill or bill of lading and be countersigned by the customer. The damaged products must remain in the original carton, in the event inspection is required by the transportation company. Customer must notify Ergometa of any damages in transit or product shortages within two (2) business days of receipt, Ergometa shall have no obligation to process credit or arrange for product replacement. Contact Ergometa Customer Service at 1-877-316-8085 or a Ergometa sales representative to report damages or shortages.
Products Shipped in Error by Ergometa
Customer must notify Ergometa of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error by Ergometa are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Please contact our Support department at telephone number 1-800‐316-8085 (option 2) or via email email@example.com to initiate a complaint. You will receive an acknowledgement letter within 24‐48 hours via e‐email or 3‐5 business days via mail.
The defective or damaged product sample(s) may be requested to be returned to Ergometa at the time the complaint is initiated. A prepaid UPS shipping label will be provided to you at Ergometa’s expense. If a picture/video of the defect or damaged product is available, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the complaint number. **Please do not discard your product until further notice.** When the picture is received, Support will assess and determine if a credit/replacement is applicable.
Restocking Fee Schedule
Restocking Fee Chart
|Return from Date of Invoice
|Re-stocking fee Percentage
|7 – 30 Days
|10% / $25 minimum + Freight
|31 – 60 Days
|20% / $25 minimum + Freight
|Greater than 60 days
*not returnable unless expressly approved prior to receipt – contact your Ergometa Representative for additional information.