Personal Information We Collect.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site. We also use the information to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns), to detect, prevent and address technical issues, and to provide customer care and support.
Do Not Track.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Authorize.net Payment Gateway
We accept payments through Authorize.net. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Authorize.net, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access: All data returned by Authorize.net, including (but not limited to) cards’ unique IDs and users’ details. Our team members have access to this information to track user identity on Authorize.net’s server.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Disclosure Of Data.
Ergometa may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Ergometa
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information provided at the bottom of this page. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Reviews for products and comments.
While you visit our site, we collect information about you during the process of creating comments or reviews for our products. We’ll track: author name, author email, author IP, date, title, content and review url: we’ll use this to create reviews for our products.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access: Wishlist details, such as products added, date of addition, name and privacy settings of your wishlists. Our team members have access to this information to offer you better deals for the products you love.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Who on our team has access.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us :
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: http://www.ergometa.com/contact
By phone number: (800) 316 8085
By mail: 1 Technology Dr, Suite F213, Irvine, CA 92618, USA